Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Day

On Christmas morning, the kids woke up and opened gifts.  We somehow have established an orderly way of things, first thing is a picture! :)



Leah enjoyed her first Christmas morning.






Then we made some fun, reindeer pancakes.  I saw a picture a friend posted earlier and she found this from Pinterest.





Then around noon we traveled to my aunt and uncle's house to celebrate with  my dad's side of the family.


Leah was cuddly with Aunt Kathy.



And I love this picture of her with my grandma.


I truly enjoyed the season this year.  I'm always sad to see it come to an end but even more so this time.

I will keep playing my Christmas CD's this week...I need a few extra days of Christmas I think! :)

2 comments:

Josh said...

It was a great Christmas.

Kathy said...

It was a really wonderful day!

Post a Comment