Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Great Weight Update

The title has a nice ring, doesn't it?

Actually, I have nothing new to report except that I have not included any before and after pictures within the previous weight loss posts. In December I put together this picture and posted on my facebook:















The Chrissy on the left was in July. The Chrissy on the right was in December. She is 25 pounds lighter on the right.

I am still stalled at that weight. I can't say that I'm unhappy with where I am, but I just know I need to keep going to be in a healthy range.

Have any of my weight loss journeyers (is that a word?) ever stalled for this long? What keeps you going once you've hit the mid-way point?



5 comments:

Bld424 said...

I bet warm weather will help you out a lot... just increasing your exercise as you are more inclined to move... as I type I am cozy on the couch with a blanket and have absolutely no desire to be outdoors and moving!

Jaimee said...

In my opinion (for whatever that is worth) you have had alot of stress over the last few months - good stress is still stress - and your body is just reacting to that. You haven't gained anything which is wonderful and once life kinda lets you take a deep breath it will start to come off again.

If you are doing points have you recalculated for the weight loss?

kelly said...

You look so great! Congrats on the 25 lbs. U did awesome. :)

Ashley said...

I don't have any suggestions, but I did just gain 4/10 of a pound this week...the week after I reached 24.4 pound weight loss. It was the first time I'd gained, so we'll see how I do this week...but I agree, the 1/2 way point is HARD to be at. Good luck!

~Isabel said...

Chrissy on the right should be proud of herself! She didn't back slide and i'm sure that with the spring coming up, she's going to be even more fantastic!

Post a Comment