On Monday I finally went to my doctor's office after coughing and coughing and coughing for about two weeks. Not just a light cough, a deep - cough so hard I about throw up (and have) - cough. I was diagnosed with pneumonia, and right now my meds have still not really done anything to improve it (today will be day 5 of meds). If I am not better by Monday, I'm supposed to call and tell them.
Here's hoping I don't have to go back.
This week Mama M selected one of my questions for Five Question Friday (this is the third time this has happened, and would you believe I did not fill out the 5QF the other times...bad, I know). So I thought I'd better participate this time!
1. What do you listen to while driving? Most often I listen to Contemporary Christian radio stations (in our area it's Spirit FM or Joy FM). Occasionally I'll listen to Country or Soft Rock. But lately I've been known to throw in a Christmas CD. I can't help it. When the weather changes, especially when it's cold, I'm ready for my Christmas music!
2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall? I have no idea. I love fall so very much. I love the temperature. I love the jeans and sweatshirts. I love the pumpkins and the changing leaves. I love seeing my kids become excited as they dress up for Halloween, and I love Thanksgiving. Oh, and my birthday is in the fall! I love when it freezes and all the bugs go away. So yeah, I don't have a legit answer for this one. And who doesn't love it when we "fall back" in November?
3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out? Here are a few specs that my dream house would have:
It would most likely be a ranch style home.
I would like a basement.
I would like vaulted ceilings in the living room.
I would like a room for every child.
I would like a double sink in the master bathroom. Shoot, throw in a jacuzzi tub.
I would like a fireplace.
I would like a bigger kitchen, bigger living room, bigger dining area.
Each room would be perfectly painted and decorated like something you would see in an HGTV episode.
The outside would be perfectly landscaped. It would be a brick or stone front. The yard would be huge, I think I'd take a few acres, but nothing more than that. We'd have a new playset in the back.
The outside might look something like this:
I say might because I really have no idea. It's just that even though this is a "dream house", I wanted to show that I would still want it to look like a simple family lives there.
4. Would you ever own a minivan? Own one? I'm an advocate for minivans! I don't get why some people are so adimately against it! Silly girls! I love the space. I love the sliding door. And mostly, I love that I can walk from my seat in the front to the seats in the back if I have to.
If you haven't seen this, you should. It's awesome.
I will have this song in my head all day now.
5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them? Are we supposed to answer this honestly? No, not every time. In fact, in several of my business classes, to prep for interviews the men were told to buy new collared shirts and not wash them for that crisp, brand new look. Maybe I kept that in my mind? That for a new look, you should wear it new? I don't know. I hope we can still be friends. :o)
And the winner for my giveway is the 7th commenter.
Which was Kelly at Blessed Mommy, Blessed Wife!
Maybe You Need This As Much As I Do
1 day ago