Sunday, October 3, 2010

Our Living Room

For some reason it dawned on me yesterday that I never shared the final results of our living room makeover. Back in the spring, Josh and I spent an entire day painting and edging and trimming (with the help of our sweet friend Peggy), and the end results were great!












A few weeks before that we spent picking out new furniture and colors in Columbia, MO with our sister-in-law Rebecca. I guess Josh was really into it!












So in the end we went from this:












To this:












And I really love it. It's amazing what some new colors and matching furniture can do for a room! :o)



6 comments:

Josh said...

Yup, we did great! 6 months, 12 different curtains, and a lot of lovin finally got it done!

Chrissy said...

Was it only 12? ;o)

Nel said...

Oooooooo I love it!!!!!!!!

Jess said...

Looks great!!!

Bld424 said...

What a great set of curtains! I bet you picked the best ones. Looks great!

Kendra said...

I think the curtains made the biggest change! Love it!

Post a Comment