Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pitter Pat 5K

Yes. It's official. I'm going to run a 5K three months earlier than I originally planned. But I am pumped.

Saturday, March 13, 2010  |  9am to Noon
Registration is 7:30 to 8:30am Day of Race
Race starts and finishes at the Springfield Expo Center.

They are taking donations for Isabel's House, so if you live in my area and would like to donate any of the items listed below, I would be happy to stop by your place and take them down to Springfield with me!

Clothing and Shoes
• Pajamas
• Children’s Shoes
• Socks
• Underwear

Child Care Items
• Baby Food
• Formula
• Gerber Finger Foods
• Toddler Toothpaste
• Pullups
• Sunscreen
• Bubbles

Household Items
• Batteries
• Space saver bags
• Plastic storage bins

Office Supplies
• Post its
• Sharpies
• Masking Tape
• Copy paper
• Binder clips


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment