Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Her First Church Service

On Sunday, we took Leah to church for the first time.  I totally broke the six-week rule.  That is...keeping a newborn home for six weeks and not taking her out in public.  I just couldn't stand not going to church that long, and I think most people know not to go up and breathe on a newborn or ask to hold them or touch them.  Such was the case on Sunday, no one got too close or anything.  I felt good about the outing!

Here is what she looked like:

Leah's first trip to church!


Here is what all six of us looked like:


Our family on April 29, 2012.


And it's still very weird when I refer to my family as "six of us"...so different.

It was a great morning.  I did learn that I will need to get up a bit earlier to get us all out the door on time for church.  We were rarely on time before we had Leah, Lord help us now that we have an extra child! :)

1 comment:

Causey Fam said...

Never knew there was a 6 week rule... :) Hope to hold that doll someday before she is all grown up!

Post a Comment