Friday, September 25, 2009

I ♥ Blog Friends

Today I'm being featured on The Fabulous Adventures of Mrs. Haid!













I'm honored, really. I truly love her blog. I stumbled upon her writings via Ashley's page, and through various comments, we somehow started to get to know one another. Our most common ground is our faith in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. And recently, our common journey on this road called motherhood (Mrs. Haid had her first born in July) has lent itself to several emails back and forth about different topics.

Hop on over to her blog. See the feature. And follow her while you're there...her adventures are always worth reading! :o)

And I want to start doing the same thing...except I'm not sure if I could write a sweet poem about each of you like she does for her blog spotlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment