Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Sweet Phone Call

Caleb called his friend Alli today - because her mom said it was ok! ;o)
















When Caleb draws a picture of her, she looks like this...




















But in real life, she looks like this...















And I miss this...















And this...















So much that I have a few tears in my eyes just thinking about it.

But I know they are just a drive down I44 away.

And I would make that trip at least once a week if I could.

2 comments:

Causey Fam said...

I was thinking it would be fun to get together some day for lunch in Springfield (or meet in Lebanon) with the two of them. We'll have to think on that since their preschool days are opposite of each other. Thanks for the post...Alli will be all smiles when she sees it in the morning! Tell Caleb she still prays for him each night (and the rest of you too!)

Kim said...

Friendship at its finest!
Blessings from Hong Kong,
Kim

Post a Comment