Saturday, September 5, 2009

Prearranged Marriage

I'm not sure why our culture doesn't participate in the practice of prearranged marriages. I mean, really. We know what's best for our kids, right?

;o)

































And what mom wouldn't be thrilled to have their daughter marry this handsome, athletic boy?















Ok, I'm kidding. Sort of. I often think about how much I wish I could pick out the spouses of my children for them. Weird? Probably. I mean, they are only 5, 3, and almost 1. But I do pray (already) for their future spouse and their future in-laws.

But if anyone is interested in the prearranged thing, let me know. I'll come up with an application for you.

:o)

5 comments:

kimberly said...

Sign us up!!1 I would love to have Bailee's future in-laws be you and Josh. I can't wait to see what the future holds for these two? I do love that picture. Wouldn't be cool if they did get married and we did a photo album and had that as there first picture.

Anonymous said...

What a SWEEET picture of Gabriel! He is just sooooooooooooooooo cute!!!
Aunt Kathy

Bld424 said...

Call the Producers at FOX! What a great reality TV show idea you have!

Ashley said...

I love this idea as well! I also pray for my future son and daughter in laws. As well as my kids relationships with their parents...

SonjaMichelle said...

Well we all know who I would have been arranged to be married to...Jonathan Wemeyer!

Funny hu?

Post a Comment