If you're on facebook, you've seen my list of 25 Random Things. But I've revised my list and added a few interesting tidbits! :o)
1. I'm a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl.
2. In 1992 I was in the Miss Pre-Teen Missouri pageant and made it to the top 20 out of over 200 girls.
3. I pitched at SBU for two years. I learned a lot about myself as a person and athlete. The coach who recruited me left before I got to play for her, and the coach who took her place did not know me, my stats, nothing. He had no faith in me, and I evidently do not do well in that kind of situation. Wish I could have pitched all four years, but I realized it wasn't going the way I thought it would. God had other plans for me...
4. I married my high school sweetheart. We've been together since 1996, married in 2001.
5. I have a degree in business but wish I would have studied political science instead.
6. I tend to start books and not finish them. I wish I could read much faster.
7. I want Gabriel to be Gabriel until he makes me call him Gabe...so hopefully I have a few years! :o)
8. Josh and I hope to take a second honeymoon on our 10th wedding anniversary. I have two years to plan/save/prepare.
9. I have over 20 Christmas CD's.
10. In school, I had straight A's all the way through 8th grade until I got a B in science. It was downhill from there...could never get an A in science again! :o)
11. I've been 5'9 since 6th grade. Yeah, imagine those middle school dances...ugh.
12. I want to lose 40 pounds before my 30th birthday.
13. My entrepreneurial dream is to open a Curves.
14. I am afraid of the dark.
15. Caleb's due date was August 25th which ended up being Sarah's birthday! :o)
16. I love when Sarah says, "Daddy, YOU ROCK!" at the end of a Guitar Hero song.
17. I love when Josh gives me a back rub. I would seriously take it over a professional.
18. There are days when I miss working "outside of the home" but I can't imagine going back yet.
19. My first car was a 1991 Pontiac Sunbird. I had it until I was 3 months pregnant with Caleb in February 2004 when we decided to get a "family" car.
20. I miss marching band/color guard more than any sport I participated in.
21. I don't think I ever want to live more than 35 minutes from my parents and in-laws.
22. I miss my Grandma Lehnhoff. She's been gone 15 years in May.
23. I'm getting tears after typing #22.
24. I'm thankful I learned that a breastfed baby can be on a schedule.
25. I text using grammar and punctuation.
Maybe You Need This As Much As I Do
15 hours ago