Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Good Sleeper

When Gabriel is tired, he finds a place to sleep. There are times when I have walked out of the living room to make my bed, start the laundry, check email, whatever it may be, and I come back to see a little boy fast asleep in the location of his choice.

In such places as...the couch...














...or the floor...



















...or the recliner...














...or my personal favorite, the corner where we have our folded blankets and couch pillows...

















This trait will serve him well as an adult I think. He can sleep just about anywhere.

10 comments:

Amy said...

OK, that is hilarious! No way my kids would EVER do that. I have a hard enough time trying to get them to go to sleep in their beds! I love this. Will definitely be positive as an adult. Ha!

Josh said...

That is definitely a trait from Chrissy! Nothing like his daddy!

Cheryl said...

yeah, that's a great trait to have! i know brody would NEVER do that! he's way too energetic like his momma! i can barely get him to take a NAP, much less fall asleep in random places! gabriel sure is cute sleeping in all those places though...makes for great memories, and great pics! i know sarah did that, but did caleb?

valerie said...

Oh, so cute! I was never so lucky, lol.

Susan said...

I would love to see the picture of him when he fell asleep watching you exercising!

Jami said...

That is amazing! What a cutie. I wish my girls liked sleep that much :)

Mindy said...

Love it :) I wish I was like that too!

Jill said...

These are terrific. I wish my little guy could sleep anywhere. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing, but he has always slept in his bed. I think he may have fallen asleep once on the couch, and that was illness induced.

SonjaMichelle said...

He will be able to do Drum Corp very easily if he keeps this trait as he grows up!

Again, seems like you have had my children when it comes to little things like this!

*Side Note* SO glad you liked you-know-who this weekend! Thanks again for coming down!

RaD said...

Awww... I liked that last picture especially. It reminds me of when my six year old was that age. We transitioned her into a toddler bed early because she would often fall asleep on the floor right in front of her crib. Getting her a toddler bed meant she was actually able to get in bed. Thanks for the reminder of those sweet days!

Post a Comment