This is all I've got today.
1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper? Very neat. If I'm on my own, sleeping in the bed by myself, the other side is hardly wrinkled! I attribute this to my childhood. I was not allowed to sleep in my parents' bed with them, but if for some reason I really, really wanted to (scared, sick, etc), my mom would tell me that I had to stay close to the edge so we wouldn't bother my dad. I slept very still and very close to the edge. Maybe that's why I'm not really a cuddler?
2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________. Crafty. Or as one of my friends said, skillful. I cannot sew nor am I able to do fun, simple projects. Heck, I can't even cook. If you find that finishing school, Mrs. Haid, sign me up!
3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about? I wish I knew that sometimes when you're part of a group or organization, people are only your friends because you are part of that group or organization...and that when you are no longer a part of it, they are no longer your friends.
4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market? My sister-in-law is the QUEEN of garage sales. I think the sales in her area just must be really good because on occasion she has picked up the cutest clothes for my kiddos or even toys to give as gifts. So I guess it's not me who found anything, but I know who my go-to girl is if I need to be on the look out for anything! I do love a good garage sale deal!
5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be? I am so not hungry right now, so answering this question is tricky. But lately I have been quite fond of the Fuji Apple Chicken Salad from Panera. It is so yummy and so filling and takes me forever to eat it because it's so much. I would have a Pepsi with it. That's what makes the meal complete.
Maybe You Need This As Much As I Do
1 day ago