Sunday, July 5, 2009

Gabriel's First Tooth

Yesterday at our family gathering, Gabriel decided to chew on my hand for a bit. He started on my first finger, and then I felt it...a tooth had finally arrived! I exclaimed to anyone who was in hearing distance, "Oh, my! I felt it! He has a tooth!"

I tried to get a picture today, but it didn't turn out too clear.















I'll try again tomorrow.

Evidently my friend Tina is a genius! ;o) She had commented on my "So. Very. Frustrated." blog about Gabriel getting teeth. I also learned today that just because I have three children, I am not always aware of child-development details. I mentioned to Tina this morning that Josh thought Gabriel was also gassy at night. "Well, when they're teething that can happen," she said to me. I didn't even realize that.

So here's to another milestone. I have five months left of nursing. Yep. Wish me luck on that one! :o)

1 comment:

Tina said...

I think you are the first one in my life to call me a genius..... j/j but thanks!!!!!!
I am glad you learned something new today... and it was nice talking to you at our adult party in the nursery....

Post a Comment