Monday, April 12, 2010

My Movie Monday

What a beautiful week it has been in mid-Missouri! I hope it's been the same for you where ever you are! How was the time you spent at the park? Did you capture a clip of your little girl swinging on the swing set? Or maybe you recorded your son sliding down the slide? What about your husband? Did he do something fun at the park, too? :o) Share it on your blog today - or whatever it is that you captured - and link up! It's another edition of...

My Movie Monday



This week's My Movie Monday must first be introduced with a clip from a show my kids watch so you can fully appreciate what Gabriel does - just in case you are not familiar with Peppa Pig, I wanted to show you why he does this...and why I sing for him...you have to see the ending credits at 4:45 to hear the little song.



So then the other day while we were watching the show, I asked him...




And while we were on the changing table later that morning, I sang for him...





Might I add...this was his first animal noise! Finally!


Hope you have a great week!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Love it!!!!

Where's MckLinky?!?

Amy

Jess said...

Cute! I could see all them with no problem!

Mindy said...

I would participate in this blog carnival but I don't have any cool videos! :) I love the button that Mrs. D made for you!

Post a Comment