Monday, April 19, 2010

My Movie Monday

This week's My Movie Monday is brought to you by the letters S and G and the number 3.

My Movie Monday



Because my sweet Sarah and adorable Gabriel were up to no good again in the kitchen. And if you saw this post and this post, you now know that it's the third time they've done this, and evidently I am a very slow learner.



The video really captured my first reaction. I was in my room - folding clothes, making my bed, I don't know what - and I heard this unbelievably cute giggling. I wondered what Sarah must have been doing to cause such joy in the life of a toddler. So as I tried to be sneaky, I slowly walked towards the kitchen, having no idea what I would find.

And then I saw it.

The camera was rolling, and part of me wanted to just stop recording while the other part of me wanted to keep filming. So how would I do that without you, the viewer, seeing how frustrated I was?!

Well. I did my best!


What have you captured recently? I hope you'll link up! Be sure to use the url from the entry, not the url of your blog. For example, I would not use http://chrissyrenee79.blogspot.com - instead, I would use http://chrissyrenee79.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-movie-monday_12.html

9 comments:

Nel said...

Oh the joys of being a mommy...

Laura said...

His laugh is adorable!! Super cute video, although I'm sure you weren't too thrilled to have to clean up the mess! :)

Amy said...

Oh, man. That's hilarious! Though, as Laura said, NOT fun to clean up!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am cracking up! I've totally been there though, not knowing if I wanna keep filming or exert some discipline! It's hard when they are so stinkin' cute!

I'm all linked up! ;-)

Mindy said...

OH nooo... not again! lol. Just wait til they watch these when they're older. That'll be great!

Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said...

What a fun carnival! Thanks for telling me about it... I'm looking forward to watching all these videos.

Jess said...

That's hysterical!!!

I'm being very un-bloggy today, I don't even know if I'll get a post up, but it looks like you've had lots of linkers already. Awesome!!

I'll try for next week...

SonjaMichelle said...

That looks like so much fun! Can I join in next time?!?! : )

Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said...

That is sooooooo funny. Oh my goodness. ROFL

Post a Comment