Monday, November 2, 2009

A Brief Letter

Dear Youth:

Thank you for many wonderful years. Tomorrow is the last day I will be in my 20's, and I know that marks the end of my time with you. You have given me some of the best memories, and I hope that everything I did with my time with you has made you proud.

I'm told this is just the beginning of my life. But the truth is, I know I'll miss you. I'd like to write more. You're worth it after all. I just can't bring myself to say what is on my heart. Tears are already forming.

Love,

Chrissy

1 comment:

Causey Fam said...

Dear Chrissy,

Thank you for the kind letter. It is hard to see you move on, but I know God has bigger and better things in store for you. I know you will always remember the good times...growing up, highschool, college, marriage, career, children. The list is long and yes, you have made me proud. You have grown in wisdom and in stature and in favor with God and man, but you have much more to do. It is always good to glance back and know what you have learned and where you have come from, but the truth is..you can't drive forward when you are looking in the rear-view mirror. It is good to glance there on occasion, but keep your eyes on the path ahead. God has great and powerful things he wants to use you for! Thirties....let me intoduce you to Chrissy. Take good care of her! I think she will find that she likes you very much! ;o

Love, your youth

Post a Comment