Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wordless Wednesday (with thanks)

















November 4, 1979.


Give thanks #2

(I know this day is supposed to be "wordless" so just consider this a long caption!)

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart." Jeremiah 1:5

I am thankful that God created me and knew me before I even took my first breath. What an amazing thought. He made me to be just as I am. He knows my every thought, my every step, my everything. And He loves me and cares for me enough to send His only son to die for my sins. Jesus came to pay a debt He didn't owe, because I owed a debt I couldn't pay.

Thank you, Lord, for loving me. For sending your son for me. For healing my broken heart when no one else can, giving me strength when I feel weak, rejoicing with me in times of gladness. You are the Creator of all things, and yet, you know me and every detail about me. I am humbled.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday!!! :)

Post a Comment