Friday, November 13, 2009

Mac & Cheese

Give thanks #13

I am (far too often) thankful for this...


















Because if the day seems too hectic or if I didn't plan ahead for dinner (I know, what a travesty) I know that at least my kids will be happy and fed with their favorite "pasta option" - ok, I know it's a stretch, but I always just consider it a pasta dinner/lunch. Works for me! ;o)

And what do Josh and I eat when the kids get their Mac & Cheese? For me, it's NOT Mac & Cheese. I actually hate the stuff. We just find whatever is in the fridge or freezer. It's a free for all. I really try to limit this to once a week. I'd say that's about right.

Sadly, the kids probably look forward to their Mac & Cheese dinner more than any other. Even Gabriel ate an entire bowl of it.

Yum (for them).

2 comments:

SonjaMichelle said...

I remember when we were little you always wanted Shells and Cheese and I wanted Mac and Cheese! Just another sign that you had MY kids somehow.

But if you wanna feel like you are giving you kids something a lil more healthy....they make a Whole Weat Mac and Cheese and you CAN NOT taste the difference. With the cheese on it the kids wouldnt even be able to see the difference either.

Causey Fam said...

I love mac and cheese, but my kids have never had it....Alli can't and Payton doesn't like cheese! What's up with that!?

Post a Comment